Modern repairs don’t do without the use of plaster, since the walls, ceiling and floor in the finished shape should be perfectly even, be warmth and noise insulated, serve long and reliably. If you don’t apply a layer of plaster over the rough wall, you will not obtain the desired effect. In order for the plaster coating to hold reliably, to not crack and not to fall, it is important to fortify it. This type of fixing mechanism is the net.
If formerly used more crude and inconvenient substances to strengthen the surface below plaster, together with the arrival of net made from new https://masterseptika.ru/ materials to operate has become considerably more convenient and quicker. Plastering mesh can be made of various materials, have different cell size, shape and weight of the mesh. All this causes distinct outcomes from its use.
Virtually every building shop now has a choice of mesh under the plaster, which have various lengths, which makes it feasible to pick the best quantity of material needed for the job. The theory of working with it is quite simple, making its use more popular for the treatment of all rooms in the home, flat, office, obtaining excellent final results.
Plastering net is a very important element for the repair work, because with its usage, the finishing of these walls is laid easier, and the end result is a lot longer. After plastering with the mesh the wall will not change its properties, and so the wallpaper will not be threatened by rips in the joints or about the cloth itself. Painted walls are most susceptible to the defects which appear on them, so by choosing this method, it is necessary to look after the trustworthiness of the wall and its durability.
Any sort of cladding will be a lot more confidently connected to the surface, and this is properly handled, and also its service life will increase several times, when the surface has been fortified and protected by all types of influences and disagreeable environmental factors.What to choose?
If we consider the metal type of grids, then there are their own standards by which to select one or another alternative. These comprise:
- The superior characteristics of the raw material, that can be required for the production of the pole or wire. It’s desirable to get information concerning the alloy quality of the steel from which the mesh is created, which will show how high quality that the product is.
- The cost of steel will likely be higher at small dealers, so for big batches must use to the companies which take action. Substantial turnover of the product gives an opportunity to recoup this, and therefore do not display too high of a cost.
- The quality of the sticks themselves, the presence of galvanized coat. Non-galvanized mesh can be used for inside works, if it is used for exterior rather than coated with a unique chemical, it will corrode and traces of corrosion can get to the outer layer of finish.
- It’s necessary to choose the ideal type of grid. If it’s welded, it is going to hold plaster greater than twisted. This is important when working with a brick wall or aerated concrete away from the home, in which the plaster coating can attain appreciable size.
- The sticks need to have a distinctly rationed depth of the sticks, so when selecting a net, you need to focus on the GOST norms in every single package.
Plastic version of the grid for plaster isn’t inferior to all of the aforementioned choices, it may be used on almost any surface, indoors or out, such as your plinth and facade. The only case where it is worth turning all of the same into the grid of steel, will be the presence of a thick layer of plaster, which has a lot of weight, in all other circumstances, contemporary grids will be more suitable to get the job done.
Using a plastic variant includes the choice of the ideal size net, which is frequently reduced to worth 6 mm, however you may select another alternative, depending on the requirements and convenience in the work.