In this 1st HEIRRI Conference we welcome contributions that present practices and training resources on how different elements of RRI -including research integrity, gender equality, science governance, open access, public engagement, but also anticipation, diversity, inclusion, reflection, responsiveness, sustainability, transparency and others- are being integrated into higher education curricula and the learning outcomes to which they lead. Contributions from different countries, contexts, and disciplines -both from the humanities, and the natural and social sciences- are highly appreciated, given the multidisciplinary approach of RRI. Participants will also contribute with their inputs to the initial design of the training materials that HEIRRI will be producing in the next two years.
- Opening of abstract submission: November 5th, 2015
- Deadline for abstract submission: December 15th, 2015 (23:59 European Central Time)
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: January 20th, 2016
Accommodation information will be published on this website in the forthcoming weeks.
Rules for submission
- Participants are invited to submit original scientific abstracts for poster or oral presentation.
- Due to time constraints, most contributions will be presented in poster format. Based on the authors’ preferences and the selection of abstracts accepted, the Conference Committee will decide which of the oral contributions are relocated as poster presentations.
- Abstracts should be short (max. 2,000 characters), clear and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- We recommend that abstracts are carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular the list of authors, before submission to avoid last minute changes.
- Abstracts need to be submitted
- to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- with the title of the abstract as
If you’re searching aid there are a couple of things you should keep in mind. The first thing you should consider is the construction of your article. This is a significant component of essay writing since it will make it easier for you to compose help and more importantly it will make it more easy for you to edit your own essay once you get into the writing phase. The thing you need to think about is the way to become consistent with what you are currently doing. The next thing which you should consider is cpm homework help the time of the essay writing help which you’re likely to get.
the subject of the e-mail
- in the template provided here.
- The submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the conference by the author or, at least, by one of the co-authors, provided that the abstract is finally accepted.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Conference Committee will be mailed to the submitting author at the e-mail address supplied by January 20th. Relocation from oral to poster format will be notified as well.
- Accepted abstracts will be published electronically as a single volume at the RRI Tools website.