Resources developed by the project
The HEIRRI Training Programmes and formative materials designed for different educational levels (bachelor’s, master’s, PhD, MOOC, Summer schools, train-the-trainer, secondary school teachers), mainly based on innovative and participative methodologies (following a “Problem-based learning” approach) and presented in multimedia formats are available at the RRI tools website.
Visit the RRI Tools webpage to see all the resources in detail and download the ones you like best!
However, you can also download them from here:
– 1. Studying responsibility a modul-based integration of RRI into BA programme
– 2. Doing and Experiencing Dialogical Reflection on Research and Innovation
– 3. Enhance your Thesis
– 4. Responsible PhD-RRI and PhD research projects
– 5. Supporting RRI-developing guidelines for PhD candidates
– 6. Teaching Responsible Research and Innovation in Higher Education
– 7. Facilitating Reflection on Responsible Research and Innovation
– 8. Considering Responsible Research and Innovation by design
– 9. Concepts and Practice of Responsible Research and Innovation
– 10. Science open to society